Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 July 2015

Please scroll down to view my blog fully.
Fine Photo of Gabrieala Sabatini.Mr Jayesh N.Gandhi Ahmedabad Gujarat.India
Wel come to my blog.
  мои блог 

 WEL COME TO MY NEW BLOG
 MR JAYESH N.GANDHI. AHMEDABAD.INDIA


my online resume cum profile for lawful purpose..


1/
My full Name : Mr Jayesh N.Gandhi.   
I am healthy middle aged young man with young look and young energy.my date of birth is 23/10/1960




2/ My education : Matriculation with engineering subjects.I have studied beyond matriculation too due to non availability of few required credential I have 
 decided to consider up to matriculation.I have readily available my credential which are upto matriculation.


3/
My present computer literacy : M S Office Page maker,corel draw,microsoft front page,dbase,lotus
dbase,lotus and front page are now outdated.Auto cad of earlier
 version which is now out dated for engineering use.Microsoft front page.Front page is now outdated. 





4/ My web designing skill   : Professional experience I have as web designer is of about one year.
During my time as web designer most of the web designing work I had done with the help of microsoft front page. Microsoft front page is now outdated.





5/           
My computer programming skill: Cobol programming I had completed in yr 1983

in the same yr i.e 1983 i had worked as cobol computer programmer for about 4 month. 
C programming I completed in Jan 2013. I am inexperienced c
computer programmer.




 6/my present health status: My present health status is very good.I am enjoying very good health despite two bone surgery i had in year 2004-and 2005 due to accident.Then i had bone surgery of my left thingh bone (left femur)





 7/  sports i played and like:Hockey.Swimming and polo.At present I am unfit for sports due to my bone surgery.So i quitted sports permanently in year 2004.

8/ i like horseriding with beautiful,healthy,unmarried woman of my individual choice. she should be extremly broad minded with good moral.




9/ Languages known : English,,Russian,Hindi and Gujarati.
 Languages I like most are English and Hindi. 




10/ My Nationality :  I am Indian citizen with Indian Nationality.   








 11/ Job as Individual I like most is job of  forest officer (M.sc, master of science in Zoology & forestry)my this goal could not be achieved by me   (to be forest officer) due to many unforeseen hurdles then, when I opted to proceed for M.sc(Zoology & forestry) forest officer study in year 1979-80 in India. Forest officers job is indeed a wonderful and charming job with very nearness to nature and fine naturalness to be healthy naturally at all time.

12/ My verified contact email address (id): jayeshgandhi470@gmail.com



 Jayesh N.Gandhi Naranpura Ahmedabad-380013 
Gujarat,India




picture of home with garden
 (with fine naturalness)


my contact email id: jayeshgandhi470@gmail.com




 please click this link to send me message through twitter. 


please click this link to watch and enjoy very spellbounding horseriding video of my individual choice.



Mr Jayesh N.Gandhi

Ahmedabad
India
Blogger.